Internet Librarian International 2017 takes place once again at London’s Olympia Conference Centre, Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX. If you’re staying locally or new to London, explore the area here.
Olympia Conference Centre
London W18 8UX
How to get here
The Olympia Conference Centre is accessible using the Overground, Tube & Buses. For the most up to date travel information we recommend checking your journey on the Transport for London website www.tfl.gov.uk.
The nearest Overground Station is Kensington Olympia; which is served by London Overground (Clapham Junction - Willesden Junction / Stratford) & Southern Services (East Croydon - Watford Junction / Milton Keynes Central and is one stop from Shepherds Bush (Central Line) and West Brompton (District Line)
Olympia is served by buses 9, 10, 27, 28 & 391, all of which stop outside the venue on Hammersmith Road. The routes are as follows:
- No 9 Aldwych - Hammersmith
- No 10 Kings Cross - Hammersmith
- No 27 Chalk Farm - Turnham Green
- No 28 Wandsworth - Kensal Rise
- No 391 Fulham Sands End - Richmond
The nearest Underground station is Kensington Olympia station (District Line) which is adjacent to the venue but runs a limited service. Information can be checked using the Transport for London Journey Planner or by calling 020 7222 1234020 7222 1234.
The Olympia Conference Centre is also within walking distance of the following underground stations:
- West Kensington (District): 10 minutes walk
- Barons Court (District & Piccadilly): 10 minutes walk
- Earls Court (District & Piccadilly): 15 minutes walk
- High Street Kensington (District & Circle): 15 minutes walk
Visit Olympia's London Highlights page for more information on shopping, museums, parks and other attractions.
Information Today Resources